Tell Me About Your 2012
So about this past year…how’d it go for you?
Thought this was a clever idea and a great way to connect with other runners/bloggers. I have had a blast getting to know so many runners and reading their blogs. I’ve learned so much and its also just so much of a comfort knowing we can have a huge support system. Even if its “virtual”! Thanks to technology, and a wise use of it, we have the ability to connect with others and share our stories and help keep each other motivated and accountable! These questions courtesy of Miss Zippy! Go check her blog out. Good stuff. She had this post idea and asked us to share. I like to share. 🙂 So does Christine at Dream Big Runner, another awesome blogger. She’s the one I heard about this little questionnaire from originally. So lets hear it from you!
**So now it’s your turn! Answer these questions and link back to your blog or answers in the comments below! I want to know how your year went as well!****Happy (&Blessed) Running!**
- Best race experience? Hands down the OBX marathon!
- Best run? I’m going with the DuPont trail race. I used it as a training run during my marathon training and had the time of my life! You just can’t beat trail running!
- Best new piece of gear? At the beginning of the year I splurged on my Garmin 110! It’s simple, basic and cute! Works perfectly for me. I feel lost without it on.
- Best piece of running advice you received? Run from the heart and trust your training.
- Most inspirational runner? Every runner I’ve ever met has inspired me in some way. I could go on and on about who and why they inspire me.
- If you could sum up your year in a couple of words, what would they be? A new beginning. This year I felt like the real Jessica was unleashed! NO more excuses or hiding in life. I went out and ran and conquered my past fears. I became okay with me. Well, not just okay, I became happy with the life God gave me.
15 Dec 2012 / runpinkjess / 0
The words “I am” are potent words; be careful what you hitch them to. The thing you’re claiming has a way of reaching back and claiming you. – A. L. Kitselman
Connect on the Run
Tweets on the RunMy Tweets
Follow My Runs on Strava
LIMITED TIME ONLY!
TEAM Beautifully Fit
“beautifully fit: inside & out.”