#MotivationalMonday 5 Secret Tips to See Success
Happy Monday friends! Today I want to let yall in on my little secrets to success. Once I decided I wanted to do something amazing and DID said somethings (ran a sub-4 marathon, became a personal trainer, planned our wedding all in ONE year’s time span) I felt on top of the world (well, and a little crazy)! And it’s my heart’s desire to see someone else inspired to be able to do so as well. But I won’t sugar coat it. It takes hard work, sacrifice, and a few tears. But. Listen to me:
YOU CAN achieve anything you set your mind to. Believe it. It’s worth it. YOU’RE worth it.
1.) Plan and prepare.
- Create a plan.
- Plan for it to fail and then recreate the plan. Make a Plan A, B, C, 8, 9,23, 99, W, X, Y, Z.
- Then, set baby steps needed to get through those plans.
- And prepare to succeed. Visualization is a powerful tool. SEE yourself accomplishing your vision.
2.) Sleep, eat, and be merry.
- In other words, take care of yourself! Never let your plans rob your health. Re-evaluate plans periodically and evaluate your current mental and physical state.
- Don’t skimp on sleep. This is your body’s rebuilding time.
- Eat FRESH as much as possible for natural energy.
- Stay hydrated.
3.) Have a reason behind the reason.
- Motivation to do something isn’t enough. You need to know why you desire to achieve said goal(s). Having this reminder will serve you well when the going gets tough.
4.) Motivate others.
- True joy lives in serving others. Period. Go ahead and live only to serve yourself. See how long you remain happy.
- Seeing others motivated will encourage your spirit to press on.
5.) Remain accountable and calm.
- Stay accountable. Keep track of to-do lists. Set reminders.
- Freak outs never helped anyone. Pull your junk together, practice yoga, and call it a day when your world turns upside down. It’s okay.
There you have it folks. I plan on going more indepth with each bullet point throughout the week. But for now, what are you waiting for? Go conquer your corner on the world with passionate determination!
What goal(s) have you set recently and were able to achieve OR not achieve? What was your strength OR weakness? How can you try again?
Stay beautifully fit yall!
31 Aug 2015 / runpinkjess / 1
“Good thing I didn’t accomplish all my goals yet because then what would I do tomorrow?” -Alexi Pappas, Olympian, and long-distance runner
Connect on the Run
Tweets on the RunMy Tweets
Follow My Runs on Strava
LIMITED TIME ONLY!
TEAM Beautifully Fit
“beautifully fit: inside & out.”