A Few Quick Questions: Do You Want to be an RPJ Elite?Hey y’all! Nothing fancy here today. Poppin in to get a little feedback from you! As you’ve seen my ‘blog’ has undergone a face-lift, a bit of new format and less posts recently. They will be coming back soon. I promise! However, in the meantime I’ve been hard at work in creating RPJ ELITES members only site that will contain valuable info. Stuff I only give out to clients! So, what I need from you my friends is info you want to see more of! Leave me a comment below and tell me what exatly you would like to see if you were a RPJ Elite member:
Please do not hesitate to give me any and all feedback. I don’t want to deliver any posts, workouts, advive my favorites don’t want!
- more nutrition advice?
- workouts tailored for runners?
- pdfs and handouts?
- workout calendars and plans?
- did you prefer the blog when the ‘blog’ portion was the front page?
- race day tips?
- marathon training advise?
- faith/devotionals?? bible verses?
- to all my readers who simply read to follow my races and training is there anything you would like to see more of as a non-member??
- is the black background too much? just right??
Just shoot me a line! Thank You sooooo so sooo so much!!
chat soon. xoxo
19 Mar 2017 / runpinkjess / 0
“The struggle is not pointless–a better you lies ahead.” -Jenny Simpson, Olympian Middle-Distance Runner
Connect on the Run
Tweets on the RunMy Tweets
Follow My Runs on Strava
LIMITED TIME ONLY!
TEAM Beautifully Fit
“beautifully fit: inside & out.”