Marathon Monday Training Log
2017 Spring Marathon Training Log
Rock’n’Roll Nashville April 29, 2017
- Week One: Miles, Workouts and Motivation
- Week Two: Fitness is NOT a Sexy 6 Pack of Abs
- Week Three: REBOOT & Benefits of Strength Training
- Week Four: Boundaries & How to Set Them
- Week Five: Build Your Wings While You Fall
- Week Six:Rewriting the Plan
- Week Seven: How to Run Past Your Limits
- Week Eight: Garmin Forerunner 35 Review
- Week Nine: Secrets to Speeding Up
- Week Ten: Keep the Stretch Marks
- Week Eleven: Raleigh Race Week! Poor Sleep warrants poor runs…
- Week Twelve: 5 Pre-Race Rituals that Earn a PR
2016 Fall Marathon
SPINX Carolina Marathon October 29th
- WK 1: Introducing SPINX Carolina Marathon! SC State #5(marathon #6)
- WK 2: 4th of July Firecracker Run Blow Up
- WK 3: Marathons and Marriage: How to Stay Married
- WK 4: I’m One of Those Girls
- WK 5: Motivation from a Friend
- WK 6: Veggie Power
- WK 7: Kicking it up a Notch!
- WK 8: 7 Reasons to Respect the Marathon
- WK 9: 60+ miles and a lightbulb moment
- WK 10: Race Week! RnR Virginia Beach
- WK 11: Too much R&R?
- WK 12 Thank God!
- WK 13 Run the Race Well…Distracted.
- WK 14 Seriously, is it Over Yet? Am I Too Slow?
- WK 15 Family. Balance. Running.
- WK 16 Workouts to do Post Marathon
- WK 17 Breaking Down
- WK 18 Excitement, Nerves and Love
2016 Spring Marathon
Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville April
UPDATE: I am happy to report that I did qualify for Boston with a time of 3:32:22! Race report HERE. Be on the lookout for a new marathon Monday training block soon!
Follow me as I journey to Nashville April 30th 2016 in high hopes of a Boston Qualifying time on a tough course! I will provide recipes, product reviews, and training tips each Monday for you.
- Nashville, TN state #4 Week ONE The Delish Dish, the Athlete’s Palate, Recipes + training!
- Week TWO H-A-R-D! Avoid Overtraining
- Week THREE HEALTHY Racing Weight
- Week FOUR That’s all I got! Moving week!
- Week FIVE Cutting back in a perfect world (switching training plans)
- Week SIX How Bad Do You Want It? Book Review.
- Week SEVEN
- Week EIGHT Ramp it Up PLUS Fav Pins and Posts
- Week NINE Body Image
- Week TEN Hiking as a Form of Cross-Training?
- Week ELEVEN Grit & Spit Life Lessons
2014 Rock n Roll Savannah, GA state #3
2013 OKC Memorial Marathon, OK state #2
2012 Outer Banks, NC State #1
“The struggle is not pointless–a better you lies ahead.” -Jenny Simpson, Olympian Middle-Distance Runner
Connect on the Run
Tweets on the RunMy Tweets
Follow My Runs on Strava
LIMITED TIME ONLY!
TEAM Beautifully Fit
“beautifully fit: inside & out.”