Upcoming Classes and Workshops
March: KickYo Over!
KickYo was a blast!! All the ladies rocked the house. 🙂
$5 30-minute outdoor workouts at the Library!
Mondays – Fridays 6:00-6:30 pm $5 workouts at the Library!
Where: Transylvania County Library
Who’s this for: ALL fitness levels welcomed!
What to expect: body weight exercises with light cardio!
FREE Running Gait Analysis more information HERE!
Saturday April 15th 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- FREE snacks and water
- running gait analysis on treadmill
- FREE pair of socks with any shoe purchase!
- 5% of all shoe sells go directly to my St.Jude fundraiser!!
Start your running season off injury-free!!
Run Pink to the 5k BootCamp 24 One-Hour Classes
Registration NOW OPEN!!! Register HERE. Sold OUT.
Dates/Times: May and June Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays 8:00 – 9:00 am
Where: Brevard College Track, Franklin Park, Lowe’s Parking lot
(*Official calendar will be available in your email inbox and on our private Facebook group or on your elite online profile if you opt in for that!)
Who’s this for:
- Recreational runners
- Newbie runners
- Non-runners who want to get fit fast
- Intermediate runners who want to excel or PR (personal record)
Bootcamp leads up to the Firecracker 5/10k race here in Brevard supporting the Brevard Rotary foundationn
- Pre-pay $199.00 (one week FREE!! Includes tank top, NUUN and so much more.)
- At the door $10.00
BONUS: Option for 3 months of post online training! Click below to get online access for 2 months FREE!*
September: 6-Week Beginner Athlete’s Beta!
For more info please contact me.
October: Distance Running Workshops
- Fueling, hydrating
- How to properly increase miles
Dates/Times: 4 Saturdays in October TBA
November/December Coming: 2018
Biggest Winner Weight-Loss Contest!
- 8 Week Fitness Workshops including workouts, nutrition tips
- Tank tops
- Swag bags!
Stay up to day on Facebook for current happenings!